I am not able to attach a recent Word document I created to…

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to attach a recent Word document I created to an email I plan to compose and send out. My Member Number is *****

Technician's Assistant: How large is the Word document you're trying to attach?

One page

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to attach your Word document file or send an email?

No. I am not able to find the Word document in my files.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The Word document is entitled "Survey Results for the BulletinV3. It is in my Recent documents.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you still able to open that document in Recent documents?

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Viet, I would not like to continue with your service. I thought I was in the website for Best Buy Geek Squad. Please confirm.

I'm not affiliated with Best Buy Geek Squad. I'm an independent computer tech. Best Buy Geek Squad usually charges you a lot more and their service is slower. If you'd like me to recover your document now, please let me know; we guarantee our service. Otherwise, if you want for Best Buy Geek Squad, you might lose your document.

Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you,

I already have a contract with Best Buy. Therefore, I do not want or need your service. Thank you.

You're welcome. OK, though we don't have contract. You might try to get Best Buy retrieve your document right away as it might get lost. Otherwise, you can always come back to us anytime if you still need help; we guarantee our service. Thank you.