Nothing, actually I ordered items today and have new credit…

Customer Question
Nothing, actually I ordered...

Nothing, actually I ordered items today and have new credit card and pay pal but couldn't get into account to change numbers

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I think its windows 10, but I was trying on my phone but now on computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your PayPal?

Just the last few days as I have been using it. My credit card was compromised and just got new one a week and a half ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

got here by mistake and do not want to be charged
please send me to customer service so I can cancel