My 365 expired, you had an old credit card number. I tried…

Customer Question
My 365 expired, you...

My 365 expired, you had an old credit card number. I tried to get into Microsoft to give you a new one, but it went into loop so I never got in.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Microsoft 365

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since it turned on this afternoon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My telephone number (I know, how archaic) is area(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I will wait until my subscription expires, then deal with it.Thank you

Okay, thank you.