HOW DO I STOP GETTING CHARGED BY SKYPE. I DO NOT KNOW. NO I…

Customer Question
HOW DO I STOP...

HOW DO I STOP GETTING CHARGED BY SKYPE

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I DO NOT KNOW

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

NO I ONLY WANT SKYPE TO STOP CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO STOP IT

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
SKYPE CHARGE MY PAYPAL EXTRAS. HOW DO I STOP THE CHARGE?
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.