I am having a difficult time trying to get into my paypal…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a difficult time trying to get into my paypal for xmas shopping c cannot seem to get it right. Need halp.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Paypal so I cN BUY & CONFIRM

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp, OPEARATING SYSTEM HAVE NO IDEA, THATS WHY i NEED HELP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

JUST TRYING TO CHANGE PASSWORD ***** SIGNIN, SEVERAL TIMES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just need assistance.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 7 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-g3unac9m,

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with your issue. I understand you are having issues when trying to reset your Paypal password. When you first go to www.Paypal.com you will see the login screen. There is a place for "Having trouble logging in?". Click on that and fill in your email address associated with your Paypal account. Once you click "Next" it will have you go through a security screen. Once that is done, you should be able to continue with the password ***** Please let me know which step it is not working on for you and we can go further.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert