I seem to have an Amazon account but I do not know if I have…

Customer Question
I seem to have...

I seem to have an Amazon account but I do not know if I have a password. If you cannot locate a password ***** me, how do I get one?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP ENVY - I have no idea what the OS is - maybe Windows 8.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just want to find out if I have a password ***** Amazon so that I can make some purchases.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you. I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address that is registered on Amazon?