I can't sign in to sound cloud. My googl e account. It's a…

Customer Question
I can't sign in...

I can't sign in to sound cloud

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My googl e account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It's a tablet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

It's my little brothers

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know whether your gmail account is associated with the Soundcloud? If that is correct, Could you please tell me whether you are able to login to the gmail account properly? The reason why I am asking is we can try to reset the sound cloud account.