I am trying to start up a new computer and had trouble

Customer Question
getting the code I needed...
I am trying to start up a new computer and had trouble getting the code I needed to finish because they keep sending the code to my e-mail but I couldn't get to my e-mail to pick up the code when I get to my friends house to check my e-mail the code is expired. We tried to do it again and they aren't sending another code.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is this when you try to sign into your microsoft account on the computer during setup?

Please let me know

but I found the answer on my own. I waited a long time in the waiting room and had to leave because I was using someone else's computer so I went home and waited till today and now I am good.
I found the answer on my own.