I need to change credit card on my account. help? Asus

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change credit card on my account. help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?

I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to update my Itunes account.....I haven't used it in a while and the credit card number is ***** of date.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please follow the steps below and let me know the results :

1. To go to the Apple ID account page, click this link: https://appleid.apple.com/
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID. You might be asked to answer security questions.
  3. In the Payment & Shipping section, click Edit Payment Information.
  4. Change your payment information.
  5. Click Save.

Note : If you forgot your password, Click on : https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Thank you