I somehow was deleted from Google,. Husband and son have…

Customer Question
I somehow was deleted...

I somehow was deleted from Google,. Husband and son have been trying to get me back in, by signing in,. Can't get it to happen,. My husband thought we had it cleared up, even have a number of verification , 220 00 G 916723 was sent to my cell phone (###) ###-#### Account is under this phone number .***-***-****. Have 3 different E-mail acts .***@******.*** ***@******.***, and my husband used one yesterday possibly***@******.***. Can I please get info , on how to be able to sign back in to my Google account

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

Don't think so, no

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

This is from my tablet, not a smartphone,. I guess we can connect to both,. It's an Android tablet.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
11/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens now when you try to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Andy, Computer Consultant