I need to free up my system storage on hard drive. hp

Customer Question
I need to free...

I need to free up my system storage on hard drive.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Hp stream

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

I have tried to free up storage, but I am not too good with computers.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Does your computer have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Windows 10

Thank you. What's the free space on your C: hard drive?

What data / files do you store most on your computer?

Not sure.

Thank you. Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

I have 293.761.024 mb
Used space 29.651.468.288 gb

I need to check on your computer what data you need / what data you don't need. Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Do not have money to spend

That's okay. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y94za57z
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I am in c windows. Just need to know how to get rid of large file

There are probably many files that you do not need; the total size of many of those files would take a lot of space. I need to check on your computer, so that you don't accidentally delete important files.

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y94za57z
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.