I am having frequent pop ups that tell me I have issues with…

Customer Question
I am having frequent...

I am having frequent pop ups that tell me I have issues with my driver I do not know why This computer is only 2cyears old

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

It is a Dell AMD A8 purchased from QVC in 2015

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Other than to x out of the screen or cut it off completely The one time that I clicked on repair the driver I got stuck with a $9.99 monthly fee with no repair The pop up kept coming

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know why I have to pay 5 dollars to get a question answered when I was told I would have lifetime free support

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Operating System you are running?

I do not want to pay a monthly fee to do something that I was told was free for the life of the computer If I can not have your assistance then I want my five dollars back

For any costs/billing queries please email***@******.*** or call them on 1(###) ###-#### I am a tech only, and can only assist with tech issues.

I have paid the 5 dollars. I am not paying any more. Do you intend to answer my wuestion
I am not paying any more. Since I am not do I presume you will not help me
Any response to my request other than more money