I am trying to load office 365 onto my new computer. They…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to load office 365 onto my new computer. They want a product key and I don't have one. I cannot find my old disk. I do have a transaction number###-##-####11/22/17, where can I get the product key? Or do I need to purchase office 365 ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My new computer is HP envy x360

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your X360? What have you tried so far?

There is no issue with this computer. I am trying to activate the office 365 and it asks for a product key. I already have an account with Microsoft and used office on my old computer. can I transfer that info to the new computer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Do you have used Office 365 in the past or this is the first time you want to use it?

I don't need your help. please cancel any billing. I figured it out on my own. thank you - please refund $5
Andy, Computer Consultant