How do I check my credit card number? is was changed several…

Customer Question
How do I check...

How do I check my credit card number? is was changed several months ago

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

A special made computer . Operatin system is windows xp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I recieved a email saying my ofice subscription is due. it also asked me to check that you have the correct MC #. How do I get to that site

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser and AOL

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can't get to my account info

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.