Trying to sign on to Iphone apps and it will not accept

Customer Question
Trying to sign on...

Trying to sign on to Iphone apps and it will not accept password ***** give me an option to change it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A few weeks ago and when I used it thereafter it was not accepted.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. How to do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks Pearl.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you saying you changed your apple ID or did you change the password. The phone will require that you use

the ID it was set up with. Do you still have access for this or do you need to reset that password ***** the original ID?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.