My Venue 11 back cover won't stay fastened. Dell Venue 11. I…

Customer Question
My Venue 11 back...

My Venue 11 back cover won't stay fastened

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Venue 11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just noticed about 3 days. Tried ti fasten it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, The battery seems to be pushing it up

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the rear cover keeps coming loose then it is broken and will need to be replaced.

You can get a replacement cover at:

http://www.parts-people.com/index.php?action=item&id=15168

Here is how to fit it:

http://www.parts-people.com/index.php?action=item&id=15168#video

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------