Can't get my updates on my hp stream notebook for the past…

Customer Question
Can't get my updates...

Can't get my updates on my hp stream notebook for the past month, frontier tech say's you have changed your format and only you can fix this

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your hp?

I have no idea I am disabled and not computer literate

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your hp? Have you installed any updates recently?

I have tried, say's all of a sudden my Disc C is almost full, and I have recenty installed a portable hard drive with 250gb usb it was suppose to take care of this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes it also say's my memory is low now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

can you go into my computer and fix this like frontier goes in and fixe's stuff, help I'm disabled and live in a small town no computer stores and don't drive

Operating System you are running?

why should I have to pay, you own this site on my computer, I don't have the money on disability,never had this peoblem before with you for 2 yrs

For any costs/billing queries please email***@******.*** or call them on 1(###) ###-#### I am a tech only, and can only assist with tech issues.