I have been charged twice for the same service Ref. #

Customer Question
I have been charged...

I have been charged twice for the same service Ref. # 24692116982XYL7BMR and REF.#(###) ###-####YL7QBM BOTH FOR $39.99 trans date 10/23 and Post Date 10/23

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP pavalion

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I don't understand this I am just trying to get back one of the services I paid this these charges that showed up on my Credit Card bill

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need the billing dept.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.