I need to know the code number to get back on Skype. My

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know the code number to get back on Skype. My phone is older

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Please send code to(###) ###-####

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Camille-Moderator, Cat Mod replied 8 months ago
Camille-Moderator
My name is ***** ***** I am the moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully:
It looks like your question was meant for a different company ( Skype?). We match people with questions to experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
While you may have intended this for another company, oftentimes, the professionals can still help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue, or if you would prefer that I cancel your question.
Best,
Camille - Moderator
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you trying to reset your password?

No. I am seeking a code number from Skype. Just cancel my question and I will also cancel my assistance from you.