I want id channel. On tv. Seiki im already a member of

Customer Question
I want id channel ...

I want id channel

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

On tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Seiki im already a member of sling

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No remote but it is on screne watched it yesterday now it wants code

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Which code is it asking you. Can you tell me the complete message.

No forget it

ok, Would you like to cancel this question ?

ALternatively , You can watch it live here using below link :-

https://www.investigationdiscovery.com/schedule