How do I set the knockdown stitch on destiny 11 I have done…

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set the knockdown stitch on destiny 11 I have done it in yhe past but forgot

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just tried to do yesterday on towel

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I am aware of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
In Embroidery Works (the software by that name), you add knockdown stitching to an area (that has been selected or just added) by going to

Utility

in the menu at the top of the window, and then to

Add Knockdown Stitching.

I realize you may not be using that specific embroidery software, but if you tell me, in Reply To Expert, what the embroidery software you are using is, I will be able to instruct you appropriately. Let me know, as needed. Thanks.

In utility I do not have the option for knock down stitch.
I do not have knockdown option in utility

OK - what is the title at the top of the utility window, please?

Embroidery works
Center in hoop ( not highlighted)
Align and distribute
Etc

Please go to Help (in Embroidery Works)

and then go to Embroidery Works, and tell me what version that reveals.

Version 1.101
Embroidery works advanced

Go into Everyday Mode, I guess... then you may get the Utility menu that includes

Add Knockdown Stitch (at the bottom of the menu for 'Utility')

because it seems that's the Everyday feature, not the Advanced feature... you may be in Advanced mode, which oddly enough may not include Knockdown.

This is something of a guess, based on documentation that is not overly clear on the point... let me know, please, how that works, whether it works - I will help further as needed.

Not sure what you mean by everyday mode

Knockdown is a feature in the Utility menu that is not among the Advanced functions. You may be in an Advanced mode of the Embroidery Works program, perhaps.

Let me look up this point, also.

Thank you. I’ve used it before but just can’t remember

Well... probably it's not in need of being in a 'basic' mode, but rather: how long is the

Utility menu? does it go down to the bottom of the window, or the bottom of the screen? if so, scroll down in it, with the down-arrow, and see if the Knockdown Stitch entry is 'below the bottom' of the list.

It is pictured in documentation as being below the

Project Advisor

and below the

Save Image

options in the Utility menu.

Below project advisor is designer 1 disk,threads baste hoop etc

No 'Save Image' option, then? Add Knockdown Stitch is below that.

No save option under utility

And you have gotten to the bottom of the Utility menu's choices?

last option is import font

Then I unfortunately do not know why you cannot get the Knockdown Stitch option from your software, and with apologies, have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts in this category.

Thank you. I need help with knockdown stitch
I need help with knockdown stitch