I lost the screen over the weekend on my Satellite Computer.

Customer Question
I lost the screen...

I lost the screen over the weekend on my Satellite Computer. I can hear it trying to run but screen never lights up. I have tried several forum information but nothing works so far, even tried to connect to tv screen.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

No we tried a HDMI between computer & tv no responce

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Yes but it was a week or so before the failure.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I need a computer expert for Toshiba satellite computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me what you have tried to do to resolve this?

Please let me know

Thank you