The small white lite on the front of my computer wont stay…

Customer Question
The small white lite...

The small white lite on the front of my computer wont stay on ,so no feed from wi-fi

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

The blinking lite under the on lite was on now it wont lite up

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the make and model of your computer?

Thank you

HP p6533w
no

Thanks

This is a desktop PC with no wifi adapter built into it.

Have you connected a wifi adapter to it?

If all you want is more money return my 5.00 and good bye

Never once said anything about money.. when you read the message you see it is the website offering you an additional service, which is labels as optional...

Go here for your refund

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0