How do I connect Windows Word and Power Point. Windows 10…

Customer Question
How do I connect...

How do I connect Windows Word and Power Point

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Windows?

Windows 10 hp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since we had to restart the computer from the beginning after having a new mother board. Tried everything I no

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

You want to install MS office?

No Thank you. I do not want to pay anymore. Was only stated that there was a Deposit of $5.00 no mention of additional costs.
I would like to unsubscribe to this with a full refund as promised. Thank You.