My computer is making a buzzing sound. Does this mean it is…

Customer Question
My computer is making...

My computer is making a buzzing sound. Does this mean it is updating (light is flashing next to power button) or is something the matter with it? Help!!

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device has sound issues?

Lenovo computer Proview. Only got several months ago.

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I DON I don't know! Where does it tell me?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Tried turning on and off. Still hear buzzing sound.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

This sound with the light flashing just means the computer is working harder than normal. It could be updating or running some processes in the background, or just working on whatever you are doing at the moment. There is no need to be alarmed, this is normal.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!

Thank you. ***** correct that the charge for this information was $5.00? I do not want a free trial at this time. Please let me know.

I am not sure of the charges as I do not deal with that department. I simply answer the questions sent to me. But you will not be signed up for the membership unless you specifically ask to be.

Again, I would greatly appreciate it if you take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!