When I pressed the power button I did have three functions…

Customer Question
When I pressed the...

When I pressed the power button I did have three functions (Sleep-restart-shutdown). Now I only have two functions available (Restart or shutdown). How do I restore the sleep function?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Desk top HP conputor.

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

P6726f

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP? What have you tried so far?

One day

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know the version of windows on the computer