How do I change to a different card to pay as it will not…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change to a different card to pay as it will not take any credit card and the banks said there is no problem withe my credit cars and they work every where except on the Uber site please help me Neil

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

IPhone 6s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Every thing possible I have checked the banks telus my server the Apple Store etc

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IOS with apple

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Since I had my credi card compromised and they issued me a new card August 23 of 2017 even my son who uses all Apple and windows products could not get it working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot think of any thing more as no one has been able to help me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

No I just had a pop screen that I got rid of yes if you ca fix it I just don't want to be charged more money as I still have not got an answer to my original problem why?

No if Uber is not interested in my business I guess I just got sucked in to a charge for nothing