Have been trying to get into new pogo layout since Thursday…

Customer Question
Have been trying to...

Have been trying to get into new pogo layout since Thursday night. Still not gettting in. wanted to get use of selling and getting more GEMS. I have not been able to follow new directions. Please!!!! help. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Getting my new password.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

DELL. Model? OS?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

All evening on Thurs. Am getting ready to scream.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Did not know they (or) you were making all these changes. i

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.