I have ordered and paid for (10August 2017) a consignment of…

Customer Question
I have ordered and...

I have ordered and paid for (10August 2017) a consignment of goods from ZHENG HAO Music receipt number 3Y204034CX856900P and have not heard or seen anything yet I have on, no less than 4 occasions tried to get an answer if this has been dispatched/send. No answer. I am very unhappy with this merchant. What can you do

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device has sound issues?

No sound issues Paypal merchant issues

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

A couple of weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

This is the first time I have contacted paypal re this order

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think this is a software issue, rather a ZHENG HAO issue

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.