How can I order: 2- Nathan Training Log Plus+ books? How can…

Customer Question
How can I order...

How can I order: 2- Nathan Training Log Plus+ books?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

How can I order 2-Nathan Training Log Plus+ books. Frank Wisniewski

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I am a 73 year old on my computer/not the most skilled at ordering on line. My name is***** 12823 W. Prospect Drive, Sun City West, Arizona. phone number is: 1-***-***-****. Thank You. Fran

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I have a plastic case on mine and I do not know how to get it off. Frank

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I never take it off unless I go to an ATT Store. Frank

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I just make an order for the 2-books and than give you my address and credit card number?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.