I'm in the process of installing windows 10 from windows 7.

Customer Question
I'm in the process...

I'm in the process of installing windows 10 from windows 7. It has been stuck on 99 and 75% for over an hour. Is that the normal process for downloading?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

Downloading process

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Acer aspire

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I.m not on it now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

ok thank you.
no thanks

you can close the automated site popup its basically for more choices and options for our customer who prefer additional service like remote screen sharing and phone call assistance.

do you want me to continue on the chat?

I don't have money for remote asst.

as i said its optional service you can simple close the offer box.

Answer to the question is here

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.

where is the offer box?

if you have the additional service screen still open you can simple close it from the x on the top right of your screen.