Trying to use Skype haven't for a long time - attempted to…

Customer Question
Trying to use Skype...

Trying to use Skype haven't for a long time - attempted to call says no credit on account please help. I have a skype interview set up for tomorrow they sent me a link do I need credit to accept this skype call? Wanted to practice this evening with family. Please help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I just updated yesterday so I can get on and have access to my contacts with my iPad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks if I can talk to someone would be great

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

are you able to login to your skype account fine?

It's 1 am here I was sleeping

you want to make Skype call to which country?

I'm not doing this right now I need to sleep. Please have them refund my deposit. My interview is on the morning I will deal with the problem then.

For refund you can check the link given below

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help