Recently, I installed Norton WiFi Security. It places your…

Customer Question
Recently, I installed Norton...

Recently, I installed Norton WiFi Security. It places your device somewhere else theoretically, apparently to make an insecure wifi secure. Unfortunately, Google thinks someone somewhere else is using my passwords to get into my emai. I am now locked out of all my email accounts!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Day before yesterday, I changed all three on the Google website.

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

It is even doing it on my home wifi which is password ***** now. However, the other three attempts were at my work and a library nearby

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, my wife, Lynn D. Weatherford,***@******.*** or(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

locked out with google password?