I bought a permanent version of MSProject on 25th June 2017…

Customer Question
I bought a permanent...

I bought a permanent version of MSProject on 25th June 2017 for up to 5 users - paid NZ$1279. My account name was ColinH.onmicrosoft.com. I registered three users on meempry i.e. Colin, Sandip and Kumaran and Sumi. My package is still working on my machine but Kumaran says he cant get access. Initially I got it for the first month free(or rental) on 26th May but converted it to permamnent as above. Could you help urgently please. Note I am not able to acess my account via***@******.***!!

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

I am able to open it now.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

I am on Windows and get regular updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No - as I said this is for Kumaran to get access as a user

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.