I cannot use my Skype to call. I still have credit and it…

Customer Question
I cannot use my...

I cannot use my Skype to call. I still have credit and it worked very well two days ago. It shows 'your account has been restricted from using Skype's pad features. Fix your account.'. What should I do.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

You

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I tried to call but I could not. what does Fix your account mean. How can I fix

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to make calls. It works fine two days ago.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

First, please open up the following link:

https://a.login.skype.com/diagnostics

Follow the on-screen steps to recover your account, and check if this resolves your issue with Skype thereafter.

Do keep me posted on the results below on this page; I'll stand by. Thank you,