Some one or more than one got in my computer & bank accounts…

Customer Question
Some one or more...

Some one or more than one got in my computer & bank accounts & are buying things, so I need to change all am pass words.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Windows 7 I'm really not good at this stuff.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just a few days. I closed all bank accounts & Pay Pal has returned my money or not charged my account.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

I can't remember.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Nothing...tha't why I want to change my pass word & do any thing else to protect it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, I can't think of any thing. This is the first time any thing like this has ever happened to me.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?