Tablet will not let me sign in to update Google play store.

Customer Question
Hi tablet will...

Hi tablet will not let me sign in to update Google play store

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Google?

Will not run any apps YouTube, Facebook, etc

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

WiFi to a router

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

When I try and update Google account it will not go to update screen

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Is the tablet connected to the internet ok?

What error message do you get when you try to sign in?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.