How do i get chat working in words with friends on my

Customer Question
How do i get...

How do i get chat working in words with friends on my kindle?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

10 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

How do i do that

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Try clearing the data cache.

Also try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if that helps.

Let me know how it goes...