Need to set up mcafee account. it ask for promo code? Promo…

Customer Question
Need to set up...

Need to set up mcafee account . it ask for promo code ?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Promo code ?

Technician's Assistant: What Mcafee model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just started to apply for account.need to know promo code. to finish application.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Mcafeeapplication

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I don't know what the promo code is to finish application for mcafee account

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Do you have bought the program from Office Depot or Tech Depot?

no
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.