I have a broken F2 key. It is just the cap which identifies…

Customer Question
I have a broken...

I have a broken F2 key. It is just the cap which identifies the F2 key. Can I get a replacement for a Satellite C55Dt-B5205?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Satellite C55Dt-B5205 Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

PSCN6U-00G009 Laptop part number

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PSCN6U-00G009? Have you installed any updates recently?

I have updated server programs. I do not understand what your question has to do with a broken key cover, F2.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes, you can get a replacement F2 key from:

https://www.replacementlaptopkeys.com/toshiba-satellite-c55-a-laptop-keyboard-key-replacement/

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------