I purchased a amazon $50.00 gift card. I removed the claim…

Customer Question
I purchased a amazon...

I purchased a amazon $50.00 gift card. I removed the claim label and now I can't read the numbers.

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

I can't read my claim number. How can I redeem my gift card?

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

No I can't think of anything else.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.