My device is not charging. Life alert. Lively model

Customer Question
My device is not...

My device is not charging.

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device isn't charging?

Life alert

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lively model #08428419 I don't know what operating system is

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This is not a computer. it is alert syatem I wear around my neck

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried using a different charger?

Have you checked that nothing is blocking the charging port on the device?

It may need cleaned out with a toothpick or needle or similar object to allow the charging cord to make a good connection.