I have a new smartphone and I have a different email

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** I have a new smartphone and I have a different email address. I can't sign in as nothing matches what can I do?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I can't log in except on the computer the pass word is already in. but I don't no what that is. and my old email was with cox , I don't have anymore.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I thought I did but , questions it ask are different. I am no computer dude so I need help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just got a new smartphone and I should be able to see tv on it no able to get into google so it doesn't work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you have an existing account then you can sign in using those details.

Alternatively, you could create a new account for the new phone.

Let me know if you need any additional assistance at alll and I'll be happy to help.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------