Need to update my payment method. Acct# 01066066616. That…

Customer Question
Need to update my...

Need to update my payment method

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Acct# *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

That doesn't matter. I need to update my card # because of hacking

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Can you change a card # to pay my bill

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.