Hdmi cable attached to LT and Tv Message says No Signal

Customer Question
Hdmi cable attached to...

Hdmi cable attached to LT and Tv Message says No Signal Control Panel Aux speaker says NOT CONNECTEDicon

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Blaupunkt 26 LCD ....It has been working fine

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Eddie, have you tried using a different HDMI cable and ensure the cable is securely attached at both ends?

Have you also checked that the correct input is selected?

Have changed cable for a new one. Please explain'CORRECT INPUT'

On your remote control, there should be an INPUT or SOURCE button - press this button to select the correct input for your device.

I will comment on your service when I have received my refund

Hi Eddie, was there a problem with my service?
Is there anything else I can help you with?