I can't sign in to my .ca account. [email protected] it…

Customer Question
I can't sign in...

I can't sign in to my .ca account

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Customer:***@******.*** it keeps wanting to send Me a Key,but I can't get into the account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No, I also have***@******.*** and I can get into that one

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####I am not sure what the security question is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is about all for now. I just want to be able to access my account

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 7 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello and welcome.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your .ca account.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Regards,

Are you using a Windows or Mac computer?

forget it I am not paying anything

This is a paid service, there is no free support for Yahoo

You can request a refund here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Have a lovely day!