For several days I have tried to reset my microsoft

Customer Question
For several days I...

For several days I have tried to reset my microsoft password, but microsoft keep pushing me around and pkkaying games with my request.Please help

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

My computer Is HP touch

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Touch?

I have HP Pavilion 21

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm trying to find a Microsoft support system

Technician's Assistant: Welcome! What's going on with your computer?

I'm tryinng to clear up trouble with my Microsoft account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Pavilion windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For a couple days, somebody stole my credit cards and I had to cancel all including the Visa card I used to pay tthe Microsoft account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, connect me to live person who can help me (my telephone number is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Greetings!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today! One moment while I review the notes and we'll go from there. Thanks!

What exact issues or error messages are you running into so I can know where to start with resolving this for you?