MY PRINT SCREEN KEY DOES NOT WORK. HOW DO I TURN IT ON? HP…

Customer Question
MY PRINT SCREEN KEY...

MY PRINT SCREEN KEY DOES NOT WORK. HOW DO I TURN IT ON?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP P1109w

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your P1109W?

I HAVE NEVER TRIED TO USE IT BEFORE. I USE CONT + P TO PRINT MOST TIME. I HAVE TO PRINT A RETURN LABLE AND WHEN I GO TO PRINT OR CONTROLO PLUS O THE LABLE SHOWES THE COMPANY THREE PACE AD AND NOT THE RETURN LABLE.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I HAD WINDOWES RELOADED ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

Print screen on your computer keyboard is not working?

I DO NOT GIVE ACCESS TO MY SYSTEN. THE LAST TIME I DID THAT IT TOOK 3 DAYS TO RESTORE MY SYSTEM.

What is the make/model of the computer and what operating system is running on the computer