Cannot log in. I do not know I tried to log in, I put my ID…

Customer Question
Cannot log in Technician's...

Cannot log in

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I do not know I tried to log in , I put my ID --email and password, it didnot accept the p/w. I had tat received on 10/19/17

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Just on mail acct

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not that I recollect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am at a loss----what?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

Which account you are unable to login to?