My 8FDL IS NOT ACTIVE. I HAVE BEEN USINF 8FDL AS A HOME BASE…

Customer Question
My 8FDL IS NOT...

My 8FDL IS NOT ACTIVE. I HAVE BEEN USINF 8FDL AS A HOME BASE BUSINESS

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Aspire E1-572-6459 lap top

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Aspire?

What do you mean "operating system"

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes. I let updates take place frequently auromatically

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Cannot think of anything else. Just want to log in (they have my password, etc.).so I can continue with my work as a home base business, via, 8FDL

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Do I owe some fees I may not have paid to activate it? Your welcome to securely connect, but i am now going to get a little more sleep.
I have sent the agreement you requested
11/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

When did you last log in successfully?

What error are you getting when you try to log in?

https://my8figuredreamlifestyle.com/auth/login

Thank you PeteMarvin Heppner

Hi Marvin,

When did you last log in successfully?

I am busy with church to some degree this Sunday morning, and into the afternoon. I will therefore address this with you this late afternoon

Ok, looking forward to hearing from you later this afternoon!

I did find a little time with in my busy day today with church and etc. to go to a geek, who I know and use a lot, at Best Buy. My problem is that by going to my 8FDL program which I use daily and have done so for a long time now comes up as showing that it is inactive. The Geek at Best Buy says they cannot take care of my problem and need to go through you. It's very confusing And when I have more time in the latter part of the day today, I will then wish to have more contact with you.Marvin

Ok, you will need to check if there is a problem with your membership by contacting 8FDL at 1-855-VIP-8FDL